First Ministry of Military
It is a remarkable three-storey building built before 1828, probably a Venetian, with unfinished masonry. It was repaired in the Kapodistrian era and housed the First Department of Military.
The building is corner and is located at the intersection of Papanikolaou and Terceti streets (building block 175).
Several morphological features are preserved, such as the curved cornice of the roof and the folk-shaped window frames. Generally the building is in very good condition - after restoration - but it has suffered serious alterations from later additions (its balconies have been replaced by concrete brick).
Today the ground floor has been converted into warehouses while the floors are used as dwellings.